Thursday, February 08, 2007

I HEART MY FRIENDS


In my real world AND in my online world, I do "heart" my friends. The friendships I have developed through the years are solid ones. The older I get, It becomes more and more obvious just who genuinely cares for and about me. And heaven knows I care about them. Be they younger, older, the same age as I, male or female, they have shown me the true meaning of friendship. I am grateful for them. It is my hope they are equally pleased with me and what I bring to them.

There, I needed and wanted to express that. ::smile::

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~Anais Nin

3 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

I'm very pleased with your friendship and learn from your wise posts, while feeling your comment love :) Ok, I'll admit in person would be the best! XXOO

Vedrana M. said...

beautiful post and quote :)
xxx

V said...

Hugs,
V
{ so nice to be here! }