Saturday, December 22, 2007

JOY


This is my just-finished pastel painting. When I became overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions and activities during this especially busy time of year, I had to turn to something to restore the calm within me. Creating art~good or bad~is magic for my soul.

And I titled this painting "JOY"...which is what I wish for each and every one of you.

Merry Christmas and much love~

Nikki

"The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas." ~W. C. Jones

Run your fingers through my soul~

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a neat drawing! I love how you use creativity to deal with feelings. I'm on my way to do the same... (but w/ writing songs)

Miss and love you too,
Nance

V said...

Hugs,
V

TJ said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!