Tuesday, June 13, 2006

COMPUTER POP ART SELF-PORTRAIT CHALLENGE


This week's assignment over at Self-Portrait Challenge was to expand our theme and to use Pop Art to tell more about ourselves. This graphic is indicative of our day and age. The computer and the Internet reign supreme. Who could live without one or the other? I know I cannot. I love being able to have the world at my fingertips. To be able to explore, find answers to questions I have, and to learn appeals to me more than I can express. As for the self-portrait, it reminds me that the computer has taught me what a pixel is!

Now see how nicely this also ties in with my "L IS FOR LEARNING" entry? Told you I love to learn!

5 comments:

Kim Carney said...

And you pixlelate up very nicely ;)

Colorsonmymind said...

Great take on the theme-I also love having so much at my fingertips

Tammy Brierly said...

Nikki, It's perfect! This is so fun!!!!

turquoise cro said...

Very COOL!!!

angela said...

wow, this is a great one, i love how it's on the laptop!