Friday, June 16, 2006

FATHER'S DAY

To all of you fathers who make every effort to ensure that your children are the recipients of your presence, guidance, and love, I salute you. And to those men who take the time to be father figures to those without a father, you have my admiration.

Have a splendid Father's Day!

"There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself." ~John Gregory Brown

3 comments:

Bon & Mal Mott said...

In honor of your own wonderful father, and so many, many others who go unsung, Happy Father's Day, Nikki.

Hugs,
Walt

TJ said...

Virtual trip to say hello and hug you...Father's day had to be tuff.
Sweet women he is soooooo proud of you. Leaving seeds behind a man can only hope for such beautiful results.
Love TJ

Tammy Brierly said...

I loved this quote! I wish I could reach out and hug you! I have a very emotionally unavailable father. You are very lucky to have been loved so much :)

BIG HUGS