Friday, January 26, 2007

DISPOSABLE DARLING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2X5Qrgo0Y


This seven-minute live version of Roxy Music singing "In Every Dream Home A Heartache" is dark and eerily erotic. The lyrics are haunting, and the guitar is fabulous. It is one of those songs I fell in love with the very first time I heard it. I do adore it when friends tell me about a song (as was the case with this one), and I like it an extraordinary amount.

Do give it a listen. After all, if you dislike it, it is only seven minutes out of your life that you will never get back. ::smile::

Oh, and I think you will notice that my music tastes are eclectic, to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
I like the words better than the music...but I'm always open to new music. After all, I went and saw TSO!

Love,
Nancy