Monday, November 28, 2005

OVERWHELMED


Nope, I did not break my leg. I just thought it was an appropriate picture for this entry's title and contents. I am overwhelmed. I am not unhappy, only feeling pressed for time. Aside from the Christmas hustle and bustle (which I cannot say I dislike!), there are some additional tasks I have been asked to do. I can feel myself being pulled in all different directions, and I reckon most of that is my own fault.


Due to my lack of skills working with html, I have two entries on my AOL journal (ME AND MINE ~ http://journals.aol.com/bedazzzled1/Bedazzled/entries/905 and THE GIFT ~ http://journals.aol.com/bedazzzled1/Bedazzled/entries/911/ ) that I have not put in here. I usually do that right away. But, I am still confounded by the operating techniques of this blog, and I was having trouble getting pictures placed in spots other than just the top. ME AND MINE had pictures scattered throughout it. ::sigh:: I love the graphics in my journals, and it disappoints me when I cannot use them.


Anyway, for the time being at least, I am going to take the easy and familiar road. And that is to post solely on my AOL journal. PLEASE COME VISIT ME THERE. The link is http://journals.aol.com/bedazzzled1/Bedazzled/. The entries will be the exact same as the ones I would be posting here, except the animations will be animated!


Should any of you wish me to link you on my journal there, feel free to tell me, and I will do so! I have not been able to figure out how to add links on this journal. See, I am html dense.


Warm hugs and wishes to you.

1 comment:

BlogOmar said...

So many places to check, but I is!