Friday, January 20, 2006

GETTING TO KNOW ME TAG

The always nice Sassy has a game of tag going in her journal (Sassy's Second Word). She asked those wishing to play to join in. And because she is so sweet, I will play it, too! By the way, I am unsure why I chose the above graphic. I am tired, I have not used a tongue in here on previous entries, and tongues can be very good things. Uh huh. Hey, try to ask a question or answer one without using your tongue. ::thinking that last explanation worked::

There are seven questions, and four answers are requested for each one.

1. Four jobs you have had in your life:

~Cashier and pharmacy tech in a pharmacy, also handled the daily billing (begrudgingly because it forced me to remain cooped up in a small room, and I preferred being with the customers).

~Secretary for the Department of Natural Resources (met my hubby there!)

~Secretary at City Hall (I loooooved this job!)

~Librarian and secretary for the local school district on a part-time basis whenever there was a need for a substitute (enjoyed this immensely, and my kids were thrilled when I would work at their schools).

2. Four movies you would watch over and over:

~Camelot

~It's A Wonderful Life

~The Little Mermaid

~The Santa Clause

(I do not like watching the same movies repeatedly, so there would have to be a good long time span between viewings.)

3. Four places you have lived:

~I have always lived in my home state

4. Four TV shows you love to watch:

~College basketball

~College football

~Golf tournaments...especially if my to-die-for-hottie is playing (Retief Goosen)

~Championship sporting events

(In case there may be a question about my gender after seeing the above answers, the answer is I am most definitely female. I simply dislike TV shows for the most part.)

5. Four places you have been on vacation:

~Hawaii...can you say heaven on earth?

~California...Monterey, Carmel, and San Francisco (beautiful, beautiful, and beautiful)

~Canada...Niagara Falls, of course, and Toronto (you could literally eat off the clean streets there!)

~Chicago...my beloved home away from home

~Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Washington DC (that should make up for my TV show answers)

6. Four foods you love to eat:

~Beef tenderloin

~Wedding soup (but only by one particular restaurant...and my own version of it)

~Twice-baked potatoes

~Lobster with oodles of melted better laced with garlic

7. Four places you would rather be right now:

~Truthfully? Right now I want to be exactly where I am here at home. Much is going on, both good and not-so-good things. This is where I need to be, and I would not and will not leave until I am certain my mother has her health issues resolved well enough so I can have peace of mind to go on a trip.

I will not tag anyone. If any of you decide to play along, please drop your link here or email it to me. I would love to see your responses!

"To every answer you can find a new question." ~Yiddish Proverb

4 comments:

Christina K Brown said...

I like the tongue.

Anonymous said...

I had divorce soup once. Bowl of Cosmo with a floating lime.

Mary

Tammy Brierly said...

I played in "Just Stuff" entry :)

Love the food choices! Yummy

Sounds like you have seen a lot of the good ole USA :)

Bon & Mal Mott said...

Yes, tongues can be versatile organs.
Bon & Mal