Monday, October 09, 2006

Z IS FOR...


...ZERO! Yep, this entry is about nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. I had forgotten that I never got around to completing my alphabetical entries, having left off at Y. Now, I am finished with that whole concept. Go me!

I just might be posting a regular entry soon. Okaaaaaaay,
Mary? ::smooch:: As long as you expect nothing profound, I can oblige you. My muse is still in absentia, but it is taunting me by giving me fleeting glimpses of it before it runs off again. Pffft.

"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." ~Arthur C. Clarke

2 comments:

Charles said...

I must have missed those. That seems like a cool concept.

TJ said...

That was the best. And it must have been fun and challenging to do all the letters.
Great job and some really super post.
Love TJ