Monday, April 24, 2006

SOMEONE


I want someone to paint me a rainbow using every color there is,
to sing me a song that sounds like the whispering wind,
to read me tales about magic and enchantment,
to dance with me and lift me into the nite sky,
to capture a star for me and make it my very own,
to tell me about destiny and soul mates finding one another,
to feel everything that I do and then understand,
to build me a stone castle full of turrets and spires,
and to steal into my dreams and bring back long, long ago.


6 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

I just loved this Nikki! Beautiful and heatfelt words!

XXOO
Tammy

Modern said...

Thanks so much for the helpful hint!

Gannet Girl said...

Sparkles and music -- very cool!
http://searchthesea.blogspot.com/

WingWoman said...

this is so lyrical :-) how great to think of singing a song like the whispering wing...thanks for sharing!

BosieLadie said...

I agree with the others, it's just beautiful!

Globetrotter said...

Man oh man do I want that too!

Beautiful darlin', you creative lil ole SIC, you!