Thursday, July 13, 2006

S IS FOR SCRABBLE


Oh yesssss. This is probably one of my favorite graphics I have made. It was tedious, time-consuming, but downright fun! I grab my fun when and where and how I can. ::grin::

Yeppirs, Sex Scrabble. Now would that not be a fun game to play? Do you have any idea how much further I could have taken this game board? Too bad the space on it was limited.

Maryanne, my little SIC, are you proud of me? Is this the type of "S" entry you wanted or expected from me? ::giggle:: Alas, anyone who knows me well or even slightly knows I enjoy the eroticism of good sex. Hot. Romantic. Kinky. Tender. Wicked. Sinfully delicious. It is all good, whatever style it might be.

I am thinking I want to play this version of Scrabble, but I will revise the rules so that all words associated with sexual activity~even the slang not included in Webster's fine dictionary~are allowed. I wonder how long it will be before those letter tiles and game board are strewn all across the floor while two bodies are going at it? Hmmm...methinks not very long at all. Just how I like it!

Oh, one final thing. The last word that appears on the board in my graphic? It is that element, that emotion, which makes for the most gratifying and fulfilling sex of all. Uh huh. Love.

"Sex is a flame which uncontrolled may scorch; properly guided, it will light the torch of eternity. ~Joseph Fetterman

6 comments:

Globetrotter said...

You are freakin' unbelievable! LMFAO!

You always can be counted on to post entries that few people ever have the boobs to even write, let aLone post! HEEEHEHEEHEHEboombadiggydiggyboom!

I absolutely adore this game and think it needs to get syndicated!Immediately! With some good old-fashioned love and a lot of raw-hot, sleezy, slutty, lickety-boombah sex in the house, there'd be a helluva lot less war, sadness and need for diets!

Yes, this is exactly what I expected from you and you did not disappoint! Never do!The gang will love it!

XOXOXXOOXO
The slutster-in-crime;0)

Tammy Brierly said...

Hehehe I love this idea and can't wait to play it :) I may be disabled but I have great "lickety-boombah" sex. LOL My eternity is blinding!

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Is the word "wedgie" a sexual term?

I'm the Queen Scrabblemeister. I totally dominate at this game! Seriously.
J~

Jod{i} said...

AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon & Mal Mott said...

We both think this is a marvelous concept and should immediately be marketed (although acquiring the rights may be a sticky proposition.)
Good luck.

Hugs,
Bonnie and Walt

V said...

Hehehehe,
V