Saturday, February 11, 2006

THE OOPS EDITION

Egads! I got behind in my journal reading, and I missed feeling the groping, grabbing hand of a tagger. Uh huh. I did. Jodi without an "i" (I am holding her "i" hostage) tagged me. I am supposed to tell WHAT IS ON MY PLAYLIST. That is quite a chore. I have 22 bazillion playlists. I will choose the one I listen to the most while I am painting. It has too many songs to list all of them, so I will need to pare it down to about 20 or so songs here. Okay by you, Jodi WITHOUT an "i"?

Enigma~Snow of the Sahara

Rick James~Super Freak

3 Doors Down~Away From The Sun

AC/DC~Let Me Put My Love Into You

Alter Bridge~In Loving Memory

Andrea Bocelli~Ave Maria

Audioslave~I Am The Highway

Baby Face~Bodyweak

Bach~St. Matthew Passion Finale Chorus

Beatles~Norwegian Wood

Beethoven~Fur Elise

Berlin~Sex

Big & Rich~Holy Water

Billie Holiday~Good Morning Heartache

Black Label Society~Whiter Shade of Pale (cover)

Camelot~How To Handle A Woman

Cat Stevens~Sad Lisa

Chad Kroeger~Hero

Chopin~Revolutionary Etude Vla

Chris Rea~Auberge

Cinderella~Nobody's Fool

Classical Mozart~Requiem

Coldplay~Fix You

Crazy Town~Butterfly

David Bowie~Cygnet Committee

Def Leppard~Women

::sigh:: I will stop listing. And I am not even up to the E's in my playlist. Otherwise, you would have seen Evanescence, Elton John, Eddie Money, Eminem, and on and on. I love my playlists. All of them.

But wait! I get to tag. I hope I am not too late. I tag............BON & MAL, JIMMY, LIBRAGEM, TJ, AND TAWNYA.

My daughter surprised me yesterday with a goodie she bought for me from an art store. It is a pencil sketch of Johnny Depp. Mannnnnnnn, he is a hottie. How cute is it that she saw it and knew her dear mother would drool over it?

Hubby had to work. On a Saturday. Ugh. For those who boo and hiss about how people who run companies do not do their fair share of work, I have this to say: BULLCRAPOLA. There, that felt better.

And my beloved son is plotting yet another get-rich-quick scheme. He cracks me up. Ever since he was in grade school. he has had some sort of job. His choice. He walked dogs, cut grass, raked leaves, shoveled snow, and the like. No matter what job he has, he always has side jobs, too. He has his college degree (go him!). Now, he wants to buy a house. Money matters. ::grin::

I headed over to MY mommy's house today. She did very well yesterday, and today seems to be even better. Her spirits are quite good. Yahoo!

Last nite I began my painting of the chapel doors of a large church in Chicago. I am definitely trying something new for me. I am making the painting very small. Like really small. That is the good thing about my instructor. He does not make the class follow his exact instructions. While the rest of the class' paintings will be about 14" x 20", mine is only going to be approximately 6-1/2" x 5" (which includes the doors, steps, flower beds, wrought iron fence, and tree). Should be interesting...if I don't go blind first.

And, thus concludes the mundane Saturday edition of Bedazzled's not-so-dazzling life. It does make me happy, though. ::bright smile::

"Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get excited about the privileges of simply being human." ~Tim Hansel

7 comments:

Tammy Brierly said...

WooHoo for mom :) I hope we get to see the painting?

Great music choices and variety!

Hugs

Bon & Mal Mott said...

Okay, we've been tagged. We have a small problem, however - we don't have a playlist, we don't even own an iPod and we haven't bought music in years. Maybe we'll just make a short list of favorite artists.
We're glad to hear that your mom's doing better and is in good spirits.
Bon & Mal

Bon & Mal Mott said...

P.S. Haa=HAA! I've finally figured out how to construct your upcoming Journal Sudoku! (Those z's were giving me fits, you know.)
Mal

Jod{i} said...

Oh My I feel so naked without my "i".

Great playlist...We would do fine on a roadtrip together for sure! I love Johnny Depp...Savvy?

Peace
Jod

Christina K Brown said...

I was tagged but haven't had a chance to do the list...


I downloaded the song you sent:
Holy water onto a CD and it made Charley tear up. I have heard it three thousand times, it makes him think of Aunt Helene.

xxoo

Christina K Brown said...

PS: my 13 year old thinks Johnny is a hottie too...for an "old guy."

TJ said...

OH man!!! I did do that tag...Jodi tagged me. I never thought to hold her I hostage ...to funny.
Thanks for including me,thanks for not being pissy cause i am late and Thanks for...LOL! I could have gone on and on. It was my moment to shine, getting tagged and all. Glad i didn't.
hugs
TJ