Monday, August 07, 2006

WEEK 2, AUGUST SELF-PORTRAIT CHALLENGE

In keeping with this month's theme of tight, enclosed places or spaces at Self-Portrait Challenge, I offer the following:



Uh huh, the "girls" felt quite enclosed in this little oh-so-tight dress. I am not a particularly busty woman, but this dress fits like a second skin. It certainly gave the girls more than a bit of claustrophobia. It also earned me a smile and a lingering gaze right at them in the elevator at our hotel. Did I mention that the smiler/gazer was a stranger and a drop-dead gorgeous hunk of man who I wanted to grab and pull his face to my chest? The matching sweater had long since been discarded before my elevator ride. Hubby was in the elevator and saw this taking place. His response after we stepped out of the elevator was to shake his head at me with a slight smile curving his lips. Hey, I appreciate fine-looking men wherever they might be found! And he knows it.

Yes, I know, I know...I am being naughty. Naughty is fun.

14 comments:

Barry Wallace said...

Nothing like taking the girls out for a night on the town!

You would've given the stranger a nice surprise if you'd gone through with your little "pull me to him" thought...

Georgia said...

This may be my most favorite one ever!!!! Naughty IS fun!!!

Chris said...

that wasn't naughty. That was healthy. Hey if you're on a diet, you can look at the menu but you don't have to order anything, right? Same thing. (But a little nible would have been nice, hmmm?!) Hi Nikki!

Deb R said...

What a fun take on this month's theme! :-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture!

Tammy Brierly said...

LOL You are too funny! Nice rack :)

Love
Tammy

Kim Carney said...

Naugthy and fun!

Globetrotter said...

Glad the girls had fun playing peek-a-boo! Bet the hubby's looking forward to December sans les enfants;0)

Your trip to Chicago sounded great!
And your flicker pictures are way too cool. I really love that one of stained glass! What a wonderful media to create art in!

Luv ya,
Maryanne

Jod{i} said...

I am green.....green I tell ya!

Kris said...

Cleavage shots? What is this, MySpace?

I'm thrilled that you and the twins had a ball in Chi-town. Jealous as hell, too, for various reasons.

xoxo

Kris

Anonymous said...

I never thought of my boobs as being continually in an enclosed space. Fantastic!

angela said...

good one! love those moments when we feel like a hot thang :)

V said...

Naughty is NICE!
V

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Keep it up!

I have a new webcam site and blog.

Its mostly live webcam shows and stuff.

Have a look if you can :-)